A Vessel Documentation Service That’s Like a Boat Mechanic for Your Forms

Vessel Documentation Service

When your vessel isn’t running as well as you would like, do you take it to a mechanic? Have you found that, while you can perform so many boat maintenance tasks yourself, it’s easier when you get some help from the professionals? For so many vessel owners, a professional boat mechanic helps the vessel to stay afloat and running great all summer (and year) long. Our vessel documentation service can do the same for your documentation. We can help in many ways. 


Checking if You Qualify for a Vessel Documentation Service

The best mechanic for you and your vessel is the one that only recommends products and services that your vessel needs, as opposed to ones that they want to sell. One of the most common reasons that folks use our site is to determine whether or not they qualify for vessel documentation. If your vessel is wholly owned by a US citizen and measures five net tons (basically, is at least 25 feet in length) then you qualify. That said, if you use your vessel for commercial fishery activities or transporting people and/or goods on US waters (including the EEZ) then you have to get your vessel documented. 


Preventative Maintenance of Your Documentation

A great mechanic not only fixes the problems you have right now, but they also let you know about potential problems. That way, you can head those off before they become catastrophes. We can help you to do the same with your vessel documentation. For example, at our site, you can renew your documentation for several years in advance. That way, you don’t have to worry about your vessel documentation expiring for up to the next five years. 


Keep Your Documentation “Running Clean” with the Right Endorsement

In some cases, you can tell your mechanic how you want your vessel to run/operate and they can tailor their work to your needs. That’s similar to how the endorsements work in vessel documentation. Depending on how you use your vessel, you may want a “Coastwise,” “Recreational,” “Fishery,” or “Registry” endorsement. “Coastwise” just means “transporting goods and/or people” while “Registry” is often used in foreign trade. Many of the folks who get the “Recreational” endorsement do so in hopes of qualifying for a Preferred Ship’s Mortgage, and thus a way to finance their vessel. 

Vessel Documentation Service

Vessel Documentation When (and How) You Need It

Many boat owners get to know their mechanic, calling them up to ask questions about one thing or another before bringing their vessel in. You can do the same with our vessel documentation staff. We have an entire team of trained professionals who are ready to help right now. Just like a mechanic, they’ll answer any questions you may have. Moreover, they can actually walk you through a form, step by step, so that you’ll know you’re filling it out right the first time. To see all that we offer, head to our site or call us at (866) 981-8783.


For a vessel documentation service that offers all of the forms you could need, you can reach us at (866) 981-8783.