How do I notify you of my change of address?

There are several methods to notify us of your change of address. You can notify us by telephone at 1-800-343-0530; email your address change to Contact Renewals; fax your change of address to 1-800-343-0530, or at the time of renewal of your Certificate of Documentation you can annotate the renewal notice before returning it. When calling, emailing, or faxing please provide the vessel’s official number.
how do i notify you of my change of address